Alex Lifeson Lerxst Omega Guitar Amplifier now available

Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 7:11PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#12 - Posted 3/2/13 @12:11AM by lifeson70 [contact]

The price should be $2112.00 ;-)
#11 - Posted 3/1/13 @9:34AM by kevin [contact]

"Out of Stock" LOL

Something tells me they haven't really made very many yet..
#10 - Posted 3/1/13 @9:05AM by kjbird [contact]

To accompany #7, mute the sound, replace with earbuds, playing Cygnus x-1 book 11. After those 4.50 mins, rewind the imagery or close your eyes and enjoy the 18 minute ride. Cygnus x-1 works too. No foreign substances necessary.
#9 - Posted 3/1/13 @7:55AM by snowdog20 [contact]

Hey Bolt, I was looking forward to reading Sagittarius. You stopped short.
What gives?
#8 - Posted 2/28/13 @10:30PM by kjbird [contact]

......fly by night into the abyss....
#7 - Posted 2/28/13 @9:57PM by kjbird [contact]

COMPUTERS CAN LEAD THE WAY.......

#6 - Posted 2/28/13 @9:39PM by BoltFromTheBlue [contact]

NO COMPUTER STANDS IN MY WAY

#5 - Posted 2/28/13 @9:17PM by force10 [contact]

Love it. #3, I agree. Cool though. Got my Milwaukee tix today!
Can't for June 28TH . .....In the teeth of an icy grave....
#4 - Posted 2/28/13 @8:43PM by shagg [contact]

Finally, a proper amp to go with my new Hentor.

#3 - Posted 2/28/13 @8:30PM by mark one [contact]

ya. well ok then . my head hurts now
#2 - Posted 2/28/13 @7:50PM by BoltFromTheBlue [contact]

we draw our own designs

which one is smiley?

Free Will Astrology for February 2013

Wed, Jan 30, 2013

Rob Brezsny

Rob Brezsny helps Geminis celebrate the first annual Blemish Appreciation Month.

AQUARIUS (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
Poet Jacob Nibengenesabe was a member of the Swampy Cree, a First Nation tribe in Canada. He wrote shamanic poems from the point of view of a magical trickster who could change himself into various creatures. In one poem, the shapeshifter talked about how important it is to be definite about what he wanted. "There was a storm once," he said. "That's when I wished myself / to be a turtle / but I meant on land! / The one that carries a hard tent / on his back. / I didn't want to be floating!" By the end of the poem, the shapeshifter concluded, "I've got to wish things exactly! / That's the way it is / from now on." I hope that will be the way it is from now on for you, too, Aquarius. Visualize your desires in intricate, exact detail. For example, if you want to be a bird for a while, specify what kind.

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
As you sleep, you have at least a thousand dreams every year. But if you're typical, you may recall only a few of them. Doesn't that bother you? To be so ignorant of the stories your subconscious mind works so hard to craft? To be out of touch with what the Iroquois call "the secret wishes of your soul"? Now is an excellent time to develop a stronger relationship with your dreams, Pisces. It's high time to explore the deeper strata of your life's big mysteries.

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
Wageni ni baraka is a Swahili proverb that means "guests are a blessing." That's not always true, of course. Sometimes guests can be a boring inconvenience or a messy burden. But for you in the coming weeks, Aries, I'm guessing the proverb will be 98 percent correct. The souls who come calling are likely to bestow unusually fine benefits. They may provide useful clues or missing links you've been searching for. They might inspire you to see things about yourself that you really need to know, and they might even give you shiny new playthings. Open your mind and heart to the unexpected blessings.

TAURUS (Apr 20 - May 20)
"I feel my fate in what I cannot fear," said Theodore Roethke in his poem "The Waking." I invite you to try out that perspective, Taurus. In other words, learn more about your destiny by doing what makes you feel brave. Head in the direction of adventures that clear your mind of its clutter and mobilize your gutsy brilliance. Put your trust in dreams that inspire you to sweep aside distracting worries.

GEMINI (May 21 - Jun 20)
It's the first annual Blemish Appreciation Month - for Geminis only. One of the best ways to observe this holiday is to not just tolerate the flaws and foibles of other people, but to also understand them and forgive them. Another excellent way to celebrate is to do the same for your own flaws and foibles: Applaud them for the interesting trouble they've caused and the rousing lessons they've taught. I may be joking a little about this, but I'm mostly serious. Be creative and uninhibited as you have fun with the human imperfections that normally drive you crazy.

CANCER (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
When I turn my psychic vision in your direction, I see scenes of heavy rain and rising water, maybe even a flood. I'm pretty sure this has a metaphorical rather than literal significance. It probably means you will be inundated with more feelings than you've experienced in a while. Not bad or out-of-control feelings; just deep and enigmatic and brimming with nuance. How to respond? First, announce to the universe that you will be glad and grateful to accept this deluge. Second, go with the flow, not against it. Third, promise yourself not to come to premature conclusions about the meaning of these feelings; let them evolve.

LEO (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
"I want to know more about you" may be the most potent sentence you can utter in the coming weeks. If spoken with sincere curiosity, it will awaken dormant synergies. It will disarm people who might otherwise become adversaries. It will make you smarter and work as a magic spell that gives you access to useful information you wouldn't be able to crack open with any other method. To begin the process of imbuing your subconscious mind with its incantatory power, say "I want to know more about you" aloud ten times right now.

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
My hotel was nice but the neighborhood where it was located seemed sketchy. As I returned to my room after a jaunt to the convenience store, I received inquiries from two colorfully-dressed hookers whose sales pitches were enticingly lyrical. I also passed a lively man who proposed that I purchase some of his top-grade meth, crack, or heroin. I thanked them all for their thoughtful invitations but said I wasn't in the mood. Then I slipped back into my hotel room to dine on my strawberry smoothie and blueberry muffin a
#1 - Posted 2/28/13 @7:18PM by Taurus Pedal Boy

Gee, how did I know it was going to be EXPENSIVE AS HELL? Who the F*** can afford all these multi-thousand dollar pieces of equipment? It's ridiculous...