Updates and other random Rush stuff

Posted on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 12:34PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#17 - Posted 3/5/13 @8:48PM by anotherrushfan [contact]

I haven't taken drugs. Let me check that...nope - no drugs. Maybe I am sick. Let me check with the Dr....nope I am fine. Perhaps it's a spoof...no it seems to be a genuine publication.

There has to be something I am missing though because can someone explain to me how Geddy Lee came 2nd in a poll for best bassist to....

John Taylor of Duran Duran?????????????
#16 - Posted 3/3/13 @4:48PM by jaeger [contact]

damn brainage, etc.
#15 - Posted 3/3/13 @4:48PM by jaeger [contact]

Yeah, after that spraycast I am concerned that Al might have been blinded or received brain damaged from staring at and listening to the glitchy junk, although I have to say that the length and number of questions however random was a good thing (apart from the pain induced by the technical lameness...)
#14 - Posted 3/3/13 @1:08PM by voodoosuzyq [contact]

Somehow we found each other
#13 - Posted 3/3/13 @1:07PM by liquidmuse3 [contact]

Wait a minute...so Chycki mixed "Anarchist"? Or the single cut? Or is this a misprint by the transcriber. Thought Raskulinecz mixed the whole thing...
#12 - Posted 3/2/13 @10:16AM by Bigleaf [contact]

#10

Now, Now, calm down. I consider myself Big Al's Biggest fan. I'm just worried about his health. I'd like to see him perform for several more years, if possible. BTW, my life is great. I'm making Big Money and own a home in a nice Subdivision.
#11 - Posted 3/2/13 @4:45AM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

#5...
Made me think of something, another BIG loser
Take off, to a big black hole
#10 - Posted 3/2/13 @4:40AM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

#8...
Take off & get a life, ya' BIG loser.
#9 - Posted 3/1/13 @6:35PM by anotherrushfan [contact]

Are we sure these tour figures are correct?

I was at both shows in Montréal on the S&A tour and both were packed. We had seats in the same section for both shows.

Yet those figures show a difference in attendance of 4,000 between the 2 shows. My own eyes tell me that was not so.
#8 - Posted 3/1/13 @2:38PM by Bigleaf [contact]

After seeing the VH-1 interview on the app named "BIG" Morning Buzz, it appears that "BIG" Al is getting rather, um, BIG. Come on Lerxst, if Pratt can shed some pounds (he looked in great shape on the red carpet at the pre-Oscar party with wife Carrie), so can you. Get moving.
#7 - Posted 3/1/13 @1:52PM by kjbird [contact]

#5 - don't start! LOL

#3 - I especially like that 'Rush' is at the top of all the inductees listed. Just placed my order!

Lisa :-) A long way till July for me, but not too long till Austin for you! BTW-you'll love your bobbleheads!
#6 - Posted 3/1/13 @1:41PM by lisah [contact]

One moment's high, and glory rolls on by, Like a streak of lightening, That flashes and fades in the summer sky... Summer, July 2 Riverbend, can't wait.
#5 - Posted 3/1/13 @1:40PM by subdivincent [contact]

just found out there's a British charity associated with Comic Relief, and their annual telethon is known as "Red Nose Day".

made me think of someone..
#4 - Posted 3/1/13 @1:03PM by kjbird [contact]

Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes
#3 - Posted 3/1/13 @12:54PM by mark one [contact]

price of the t-shirt is not to bad
#2 - Posted 3/1/13 @12:52PM by mrdriven [contact]

the peak is never passed...
#1 - Posted 3/1/13 @12:46PM by hermy [contact]