Vote for Rush in the 2012 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards

Posted on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 5:45PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#11 - Posted 12/6/12 @11:26AM by michinman [contact]

Kj- Yes, agreed. Slash is not only a really good guitar player but a pretty cool cat. Their ex bass player Dougan or Duncan or something has cleaned himself up too. He looks like hell, but at least he's done being a tool. And jupeguyowensound - that's exactly how I feel too.
#10 - Posted 12/6/12 @8:54AM by kjbird [contact]

Axl Rose sucks. Slash? Well, i can handle him.
#9 - Posted 12/6/12 @8:36AM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

Yes agree I can't stand Axl Rose. The man, his singing,his whistling, his attempts at dancing, just watching him makes me want to punch him in the face or puke or both. Plus the way he ends everything he sings with that stupid aye yi.
#8 - Posted 12/6/12 @1:37AM by michinman [contact]

just my (un)humble opinion...
#7 - Posted 12/6/12 @1:31AM by michinman [contact]

My votes are in. I selected Floyd and Zep for categories that didn't include Rush. As of 1:30 a.m. E.S.T. Rush is doing well in all categories except "Tour of the Year". GnR have the lead. I would have thought there would have been a "White Trash of the Year" category for Axl and company. Sorry folks, I can't stand that man or his "singing".
#6 - Posted 12/5/12 @9:32PM by lisah [contact]

#5, thanx for the heads up on the voting. I wil be voting often. RUSH ON!
#5 - Posted 12/5/12 @8:48PM by drmike [contact]

You can vote once per hour. #1, it's early in voting....GnR is winning probably based on just a few votes.
#4 - Posted 12/5/12 @8:23PM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

I'm locked in...
#3 - Posted 12/5/12 @6:56PM by lisah [contact]

OK,I voted, KJ,JUPE,LetterJ,Craig,all you other guys GO VOTE FOR RUSH NOW!!!!
#2 - Posted 12/5/12 @6:10PM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

Pistols & Pansies ?
#1 - Posted 12/5/12 @5:53PM by rosc [contact]

Rush is losing to the likes of Guns and freaking Roses?!?! Get to work people!!!